Travel

After only visiting a few countries I already feel privileged to have travelled so much of the world or so little looking at the map below!! But this excites me, it makes me realise how much more I have got to explore and how much I have got to look forward too.

Finding out that I have in fact only visited 6% of the world shocked me completely! But what an amazing 6% that has been and I cannot wait to explore the other 94%, however long that may take.

Map

So far I have visited 8 countries out of 195.

Europe
Belgium – Bruges
Croatia – Cavtat, Dubrovnik
England – Manchester, Scarborough, Chester, Cheshire, York, Dumfries and Galloway, Windermere, Ravenglass, Eskdale, Edale, Muncaster
Netherlands – Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Slovenia – Lake Bled, Ljubljana
Spain – Menorca
Turkey- Kusadasi

Africa
Tunisia – Port El Kantoui

Click here to be taken to Destinations to read posts on the countries I have been.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s